IA focuses solely on foreign-born entrepreneurs seeking customer access to U.S. markets and funding.
Its program is customized for each startup and includes free housing and office space, access to seed capital and VC funding, customer acquisition, quality mentors, strategic workshops and service providers.
Founders are invited to reside and office with us in Austin, Texas – the fastest-growing tech hub in the United States.
DETAILED ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
– Startups must have at least an MVP with some early market validation or traction
– A unique product addressing a specific, unfulfilled need in a large and growing U.S. market
– Startups must address solving a significant pain point in the market
– A confident and coachable management team with a high level of business and technical knowledge of the product and its market
– A business model with an accelerated monetization strategy
– A founding team with at least one foreign-born employee committed to moving to Austin, TX
Funding, up to $500K per team
Free Housing & Office Space
Free Legal & Immigration/Relocation Support
Free Incorporation in Delaware & Texas
Support and guidance from our strong network of mentors and industry leaders