This annual photography competition is part of the International Wildlife and Nature Photo Festival in Montier, France.
“ The aim of this competition is to show still or filmed images of wild flora, fauna, landscapes, as well as accounts supporting the conservation of habitats, species and biodiversity.
The competition has the following categories:
• Wild birds in nature
• Wild mammals in nature
• Other wild animals in nature
• Wild plants
• Graphics, form and matter of nature
• Natural landscapes of the world
• Still image sequences representing a homogeneous sequence, chronological or harmonious of 3 to 5 images on the previous themes
• Film sequence showing a short video of nature
• Man and nature
• Nature revisited
Awards:- The total value of the prizes is € 40,000.