Now in its 23rd year, Pastel Journal magazine’s Pastel 100 – annual International Painting Competition, is soon closing for entries for 2021.
The Competition offers cash, prizes and publicity to its talented winners and is open to artists from any part of the world, older than 16.
In addition to the multiple top cash prizes, all top prize winners and place winners will be featured in the Spring 2022 issue of the Pastel Journal magazine.
Twenty-five (25) category prizes will also be awarded – to the first five winning works in each of the five competition categories.
Entries can be submitted in the following categories:
- Still Life/Floral
Winners will be notified by phone or email before 29th November 2021.
Pastel Journal, the host of the Pastel 100 competition is America’s leading magazine devoted to pastel artists.
Win prizes and publication by entering this exciting pastel competition, brought to you by Artists Network and Pastel Journal.
First Prize Pastel Journal Founder’s Award in memory of Maggie Price
- $5,000 CASH
Second Prize Pastel Journal Award of Excellence
- $2,500 CASH
- Gift Certificate for Dakota Pastels, valued at $1,500
- Gift Certificate for Dakota Pastels, valued at $1,000
- Gift Certificate for Dakota Pastels, valued at $750
- Five 1st Place $500 worth of Terry Ludwig Pastels
- Five 2nd Place $350 worth of Great American pastels
- Five 3rd Place $150 worth of Holbein pastels
- Five 4th Place $100 worth of PanPastels
- Five 5th Place $75 worth of UART pastel paper
All top prize winners and place winners will receive features in Pastel Journal (Spring 2022 issue) and a one year Artists Network Membership (valued at $99).