Saga Prefecture, a prefecture on Kyushu island in Japan, has a wealth of natural raw materials and is growing into one of Asia’s leading beauty and healthcare industry clusters. This year, we want to provide domestic and international start-ups with access to a wide variety of resources in Saga, and in turn, wish to grow our cosmetic business innovation programme globally in a win-win approach for all parties!
Our ambition is for innovative Startups from around the world to gather in Saga, and together we will become a global incubation cluster of production, sales, and development, where we can promote manufacturing and problem-solving in advanced beauty and healthcare.
Let’s create a future where people can experience the joy of beauty and health together with Saga!
Benefits of joining the SAGAn Beauty & Healthcare Global Accelerator 2021
- Support from local communities and governments to conduct verification experiments and prototypes
We support the creation of prototypes according to the progress and verification objectives of each startup to help build a feasible model.
- Business growth support In order to accelerate the growth of each startup, we will support them to brush up their business model through hands-on mentoring for about 4 months.
Support for start-ups to make the best out of resources in Saga (production, sales, development)
- Start-ups will learn about the resources/assets in Saga through events such as field tours and online introductions, and be provided with opportunities for discussions about their utilization.
- Support for business development in Saga Prefecture. We support the establishment of a value chain and business structure for effective business development in Saga.
- Support for the development of distribution and sales channels from Saga to the world
Utilizing the cosmetics network in Saga, we will support the development of sales channels in Europe and Asia through collaboration with France’s Cosmetic valley.