For students who are fond of the accounting field and dreaming to develop a rich career in the accounting field, you can take the support of the Accounting Scholarship Program announced by the EZ Plumbing Restoration.
This scholarship program is designed to offer students financial support so that they can uninterruptedly continue their education and head towards building a flourishing career in the accounting field.
We present this accounting scholarship program for the students in the USA, UK, Canada And Australia. Our scholarship intends to encourage students to build a professional career in the accounting field. Winners of the scholarship can gain monetary support and enroll in graduate or postgraduate courses in the USA, UK, Canada And Australia. We announce this scholarship every year and award students on the basis of their knowledge, financial aid, and academic achievements.
- Have declared a major in accounting as described below and, if applicable, been accepted into that major.
- Be residents of UK/ Australia/ U.S/ Canada citizens or permanent residents. An applicant who is not a UK/ Australia/ U.S/Canada. citizen is NOT eligible for a scholarship.
- Should be an undergraduate student.
- Have completed a minimum of 72 credit hours by April 1, 2019 and 84 credits by the start of the fall 2018 semester (registered credits included). A student whose program has followed an irregular pattern must be at an equivalent stage. In addition, such students must have successfully completed at least one semester of the college’s intermediate accounting course(s).
- Have achieved an overall cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- The winners would be announced online on our website https://www.ezplumbingrestoration.com/ by 30th April of every year.
Our scholarship offers financial support to students to let them continue their education in the accounting subject without witnessing any financial obstacles. Scholarship winners can use this money to pay tuition fees or support other essentials like accommodation, stationery, and other costs related to education. It is a promising opportunity for students to have a face-to-face session with industry experts. Scholarship amount of $5000 will be awarded every year.