The SheDecides Spark Grants are now open for applications from young feminist organisers (under 30 years old) from around the world, working in self-led groups to organise, Stand Up and Speak Out for bodily autonomy.
SheDecides Spark Grants are small grants which aim to spark movement building, led by young feminist groups, collectives, movements and coalitions, for bodily autonomy.
Anyone who is starting to organise can apply for the grants, for any activity that fits with the aim – to ‘spark’ organising for bodily autonomy. Applicants must be part of a feminist group, collective, movement or coalition.
Spark Grants are open for applications from any feminist groups who are organising around bodily autonomy and sexual rights:
- Groups led by women, trans people and gender non-conforming people, aged between 18 and 30.
- Organising projects and campaigns where those people whose sexual rights are at stake are the decision makers, leaders and organisers.
- Groups working from a feminist perspective.
- Groups based in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean, the Arab Region, Eastern Europe.
- Groups working on urgent and contested political issues around bodily autonomy and sexual rights.
- Groups working on structural and systemic change for bodily autonomy and sexual rights.
SheDecides Spark Grants will prioritise nascent groups that have limited resources (e.g. no paid staff, no office space, etc.).
Please note that you do not need a bank account, residence permit or any other form of identification to submit an application, and your group, collective, movement or coalition does not have to be registered as an NGO.
Awards:- The Spark Grants range from USD 5,000 to USD 20,000 per project.