In today’s world, we spend more time looking at screens than ever before. With everyone home and looking for ways to stay connected safely, our digital worlds have become an integral part of life. Whether for work, school, play, working out or socializing with friends, interactive screen experiences have become part of all of our lives.
But with such an emphasis on screens, we wonder – how can we keep our physical health strong in this digital world?
Our company produces delicious gummy vitamins with high-quality ingredients, that are appropriate for all ages. The vitamins are a delicious and easy way to stay healthy.
We want to find a way to merge our physical health with our digital worlds. What vitamin product ideas do you have to help consumers improve their physical health for their digital activities?
We want to hear your clever vitamin ideas for digital consumers. Specifically, address the following:
- What is your great new vitamin product idea for digital consumers?
- Who is your target consumer?Consider when they would take the vitamin and why.
- How would you encourage consumers to purchase this in addition to their current daily vitamins?
- What benefits would this product have? What would be the most important (or ideal) benefit?
- Does your idea impact the digital performance? When would consumers take it and how? Again – be specific!
- Think about both the skills used online (multi-tasking, concentration) and the common health concerns associated with extended screen time (eye strain, mental fatigue, sleep pattern disruption) when submitting your idea.
- Your ideas should be motivating, exciting and bring a new benefit to consumers’ digital habits.
- We are not looking for ideas that pertain to Internet of Things or smart devices (no apps, connected watches, devices, etc) – we are innovating around gummy vitamins, their ingredients and benefits.
- Your idea should be realistic! We want to be able to bring a new idea to market in the near future, so your idea should work with current consumer behavior and current supplement ingredients.
Submissions will be graded on the following criteria:
- 1-10 Scale