Last year we turned to the MindSumo community and asked, “What does the perfect banking experience look like?” We learned that financial education, online banking, and spend analytics are some of the most desired features for the ideal banking experience.
Now, we want to learn more about the perfect digital experience.
Most of us are pretty comfortable with online banking in this day and age. Whether we’re banking from our personal computers or jumping on a mobile app, the digital banking experience has become a familiar one.
That is why we want to take the digital banking experience to the next level. We want to learn from you! What is the perfect digital banking experience in your opinion? What is it about your current digital banking experience that you wish could be different? What could be better? What new ideas do you have that would enhance the digital experience for customers?
Share your creative ideas with us! We want you to think creatively and outside-the-box. Think about the world we live in today, the technology available to us, and develop an ideal digital banking experience.
Tell us your ideas for an ideal digital banking experience. Be sure your solution is feasible with the technology currently available today. Specifically, address the following:
- What does your ideal digital banking experience look like? More specifically, tell us what you would like to be able to do through your digital banking experience?
- Would your solution be feasible with the technology currently available today?
- What tool or method for accessing this experience do you prefer?
- How would your ideal digital banking experience enhance or improve your financial wellbeing?
- What does “financial advice” mean to you? What do you consider to be financial advice?
- Are you comfortable receiving financial advice digitally?
- If yes, would financial advice/education be part of your ideal digital experience?
- If yes, what would this financial advice look like? Would financial advice be given 100% digitally? Would financial advice be given both in-person and digitally? Something entirely different?
- If no, please explain why you are not comfortable receiving financial advice digitally.
- What is missing from your current digital banking experience? What could be improved?
- 1-10 Scale