At Big Blanket Co we believe everyone – regardless of — ethnicity, background and income level — should be able to dream BIG. We envision a future where prospects, opportunities and access to essential needs like education are more readily available to everyone than they are today. That’s why we’ve created our DREAM BIG SCHOLARSHIP.
We are offering a $1,500 scholarship to two exceptional students per year in the hopes of making a small difference in their lives. To qualify:
- Your gross household income must be under $50,000
- You must be enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States in an undergraduate or graduate business program
Essay submission deadlines are October 15th for the Fall semester and April 15th for the Spring semester.
Our goal is to help students with financial need to thrive and bring about change for a more equitable society.
How to Apply
- In 500 words or less, provide a response to one of the following three topics:
- Explain how you plan on using your education in business to help bring positive, equitable change in the United States.
- Discuss one to three different ways that the greater business community in the United States can contribute to equatibility for underserved communities and groups.
- Discuss ideas for bringing about greater access to education within your own community.
*Note: Please edit your essay and provide us with your final version. We are not looking for draft copies. Once you have completed your essay, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15 (Fall Semester) or April 15 (Spring Semester) and include your full name, address, phone number, your combined household annual income, and the name of the educational institution you are attending. Also, please send the document in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx).
- $1,500 given out twice annually (Spring and Fall Semesters)
- A cozy new Big Blanket to keep you comfortable while you study