The College of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies (CGPS) offers University Graduate Scholarship/">Scholarships to students in the following departments/units:
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
All University Graduate Scholarship/">Scholarships (UGS) recipients must be full-time, fully-qualified students who are either continuing their program or are in the process of being admitted into a graduate degree program. Students must be in the first 36 months of a Master’s degree program or the first 48 months of a Doctoral degree program to apply for or hold a UGS. Applicants must have a minimum of 80% average as a continuing student or entrance average as a prospective student.
Students must be nominated by their department. A complete nomination package contains the following items:
- The completed application form.
- Photocopies of all official non-U of S post-secondary transcripts. We will obtain the student’s University of Saskatchewan records.
- Two letters of reference. See the application for instructions on writing the reference letters.
If submitting your application package via e-mail, make sure that all documents are in PDF format.
Graduate Awards & Scholarship/">Scholarships
Room 116 Thorvaldson Building
110 Science Place
Saskatoon, SK S7K 5C9
Awards:- Ph.D.: $20,000 (may be tenable for up to 36 months); Master’s Thesis: $16,000 (may be tenable for up to 24 months).