We are a leading auto and property insurance company so keeping up with how to engage our clients is always a top priority. Lately we have noticed that things such as where you live, your age, and life goals really play a role in how you engage with your insurance company.
We are looking to better engage with consumers under 35. We would like detailed ideas and insights to better engage and understand this demographic. This can be a brand new idea or improvements to current methods.
Please answer the following:
1) In detail describe how you think an insurance company should engage with the Millennial and Gen Z demographic. (Under 35)
- How would your idea make insurance more interesting?
- How would you measure engagement?
- How would you measure the success of engagement?
2) In detail describe why you think your idea would be successful from a consumer stand point?
- What can a company do to build trust and show they are reliable?
- What does this demographic look for in an insurer?
3) What unique needs do consumers under 35 have from an insurer?
- 1-10 Scale