In Redesign Our Site Graphic Design Banner project, we’re looking for 10 different creators to come up with a variety of graphic designs that we can use on our registration and settings pages.
Every so often, you look around the house, and you decide it’s time to make a change. Maybe you’re tired of staring at the same old rug. Or maybe you’re two seasons deep into “Dream Home Makeover,” and you’ve fallen in love with a shade called “forest glade green.” Who knows? It’s just time for a refresh. That’s where we’re at. We’re starting to redesign some of the graphic design elements on our site, and we’d love you to help.
These are some of the first things that people see when they sign up (remember that?), and we want to make a good first impression. You can see some context for how they’d be used HERE. We want something really dynamic, fun energetic, and friendly – both THIS and THIS make for good inspiration, because they’ve also got a lot of character, and they feel very distinctive.
Whatever approach you take, you’ll want to use this color palette, and make sure that it works with (or over) light blue (#00ADEF) and violet (#CE39F8). It should also have a transparent background. There’s no need for the Tongal logo though – unless you’ve got some brilliant way of including it that feels surprisingly and clever. Also, if we really dig your work, we might even add a bit of text to the designs giving you credit.
DELIVERABLES: You’ll ultimately need to provide the original vector files as .ai, .eps, or .svg for each of the below sizes.
- Landscape placement within a 4×3 box (400x174px image)
- Landscape placement with a 7×1 box (432x62px image)
- Portrait placement within a 3×4 box (44x62px image)
EXPOSURE: Tongal.com’s registration and setting pages.
TARGET AUDIENCE: The Tongal Community and creators across the Internet – predominantly writers, filmmakers, directors, animators, editors, and producers.
- Designs submitted MUST utilize the color palette given in the Assets Tab. However, you don’t need to use all the colors, and you may add texture, shading, etc. to the colors given.
- You may include the Tongal logo in some creative way, but it is not our intention to incorporate it. If you do use it, the brand colors of the Tongal logo must not be altered.
- AVOID any text or type.
- All work MUST be original, and should NOT include or reference any other existing IP. Any persons, places or things rendered should be of the artist’s own creation and should not be referential of other existing properties.